The Interfaith Health Care Association of Manitoba (IHCAM) is a voluntary non-profit provincial association created in 1995 and comprised of health and social care organizations that are owned and operated by nine faith groups; Baptist, Catholic, Jewish, Lutheran, Mennonite, Pentecostal, Salvation Army, Seventh-Day Adventist and United.
IHCAM advocates on behalf of its membership the value of faith-based health care and governance.
- Actionmarguerite (St. Boniface, St. Vital, St. Joseph's Residence)
- Bethania Mennonite PCH
- Calvary Place
- Catholic Health Corporation of Manitoba
- Centre de Santé Saint-Boniface
- Centre Youville Centre
- Dinsdale PCH.
- Donwood Manor PCH
- Eden Health Care Services
- Fred Douglas Society
- Golden West Centennial Lodge
- Holy Family Home
- Hôpital St. Boniface Hospital
- Luther Home
- Meadowood Manor
- Menno Home for the Aged
- Misericordia Health Centre
- Park Manor Care Inc.
- Pembina Place Mennonite PCH
- Prairie View Lodge
- Rest Haven
- St. Amant
- Ste. Rose General Hospital
- Salem Home Inc.
- Sara Riel Inc.
- Saul and Claribel Simkin Centre
- Tabor Home
- Villa Youville
- West Park Manor PCH
- Winnipegosis & District Health Centre
IHCAM’s member organizations represent over 13% of Manitoba’s health care budget employing over 10,000 staff and attracting over 2000 community volunteers.
The members of the Association are categorized as follows:
- Regular members being all those faith-based institutions approved from time to time by the Board
- Associate Members consisting of all other members who are not Regular Members.
- Regular Member composition: There are nine faith groups represented in IHCAM that include: Baptist, Catholic, Jewish, Lutheran, Mennonite, Pentecostal, Salvation Army, Seventh Day Adventist and United.
If you would like to become a member, please contact Julie Turenne-Maynard, Executive Director at 204-235-3136 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To fill out a Regular, Associate or Individual membership application form , click here